The product was successfully added to your shopping cartView shopping cart
Supplementary foodstuff to increase appetite.
Supplementary foodstuff for all types of animal to increase appetite.
Area of use: Animal husbandry
Labelling according to the Austrian Feed Law:
FERMENTED HERBS EXTRACT
Fermented appetite-enhancing feed supplement for all types of animals.
Sugar cane molasses, lactose powder*. *From organic farming. More detailed information concerning the composition is available here: +43 (0) 7247 50 250-123. Basic feed products from organic farming: 20,9 % of total input. Basic feed products from sources in organic conversion phases: 0 % of total input. Other basic feed products: 78,9 % of total input. Volume of feed of agricultural origin: 99.8 % of total input
- Pigs and poultry: Add 7 – 10 L Fermented Herbs Extract / t of foodstuff
- Cattle: Add 0.4 – 1 % of Fermented Herbs Extract to the diet (concentrated foodstuff, hay, silage, etc.)
- Horses, sheep and goats: Add 0.4 – 0.7 % of Fermented Herbs Extract to the diet (concentrated foodstuff, hay, silage, etc.)
Multikraft Produktions- und HandelsgmbH
4632 Pichl/Wels, Sulzbach 17, Austria
Servicehotline: +43 7247 50 250-123
Reg.Nr. a AT 6028
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS CONCERNING HEALTH SAFEGUARDS
- Multikraft Fermented Herbs Extract (FHE) is a yellow-brown liquid with a sweet-sour smell. If colour and smell change radically, Fermented Herbs Extract should no longer be used.
- Fermented Herbs Extract has a pH-value of approx. 3.5. If the pH exceeds 3.8, Fermented Herbs Extract should no longer be used. In cases of doubt, check the pH value with pH indicator paper (pH 2.5 – 4.5) or a pH measuring device.
- Fermented Herbs Extract is not to be consumed.
- Avoid contact in undiluted form with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Store out of reach of children and domestic animals.
Keep in a cool, dark place (not in a refrigerator). After opening, use Fermented Herbs Extract quickly.
Water 97.5 %, raw protein 0.3 %, raw oils and fats 0.1 %, raw ash 1.3 %, raw fibre 0.6 %, Sodium 0,0 %, Lysine 0.0 %, Methionin 0.0 %
Listed in the resource catalogue for organic farming by InfoXgen. Can be employed in ecological/organic production in line with the (EC) No. 834/2007 and (EC) No. 889/2008 directives.
Testing body: AT-BIO-301.