Ingredients for organic wholemeal rolls (x 6)
380 g wholemeal flour (spelt or einkorn wheat)
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp dry yeast or 1/2 cube fresh yeast
Approx. 200 ml lukewarm water
2 tsp honey
1 tsp Manju sea salt
3 tbsp (approx. 40 ml) olive oil + olive oil for the bowl
Sesame seeds or nuts for sprinkling
1. Mix the wholemeal flour and baking powder in a bowl and form a hollow in the mixture. Stir the yeast and honey with 100 ml lukewarm water in a cup and pour into the hollow. Mix in a small amount of flour and leave to stand for approx. 10 minutes.
2. Add the salt and the remaining 100 ml water, knead the whole mixture for 5 minutes. Add the oil and knead for a further 3 minutes.
3. Place the dough in an oiled bowl, rolling it around so that it is lightly covered in oil. Cover and leave to stand for approx. 2 hours until it has doubled in size.
4. Then knead briefly and split into 6 equal sized pieces. Form these into balls and place on a greased baking sheet dusted with flour. Gently press the rolls flat, spray with a small amount of water and sprinkle with sesame seeds or nuts. Cover and leave to stand for 1 hour.
5. Preheat the oven to 180 °C top/bottom heat and bake in the oven for around 25 minutes until a light golden brown.
Ingredients for the organic burger patties (x 6)
500 g minced beef
1 medium sized onion (finely chopped)
4 tbsp soup
1/2 tbsp chopped parsley
2 pinches each of sweet paprika, coriander powder, pepper
3 pinches of salt
For garnish: Tomato, cheese (sliced), cucumber, seasonal salad
Finely chop the onion and whisk the eggs. Add bread cubes mixed with soup. Knead the minced beef and all other ingredients into a dough and leave to rest in the fridge. Split the well-cooled mixture into 6 equal parts, form into balls, place on the worktop and press flat with the hand. Cover with plastic film and roll into patties using a rolling pin (approx. 5 mm thick and 10 cm in diameter). Preheat the grill plate, thinly coat with oil, grill the patties for a short time on both sides and leave to rest in the oven at approx. 80 °C.
Finally, slice the burger rolls in half and briefly toast the insides on the grill plate. Garnish with cheese, tomato slices, cucumber slices, ketchup and salad.
Ingredients for 500ml organic ketchup
650 g tomatoes
150 g red onions
3 garlic cloves
5 pimento seeds
1 cinnamon stick
2 star anise
1 dried chilli pepper
100 ml red wine vinegar
50 g brown sugar
Wash the tomatoes and cut out the core. Peel the onions and garlic. Chop to a fine puree in a food processor or with a hand mixer. Place the puree in a pan, add spices, bring to the boil and leave to simmer uncovered on a low heat for around 35 minutes, stirring frequently. Strain the puree through a not too fine sieve into a second pan, add the vinegar and sugar, bring to the boil again and cook for a further 10 minutes while stirring. Pour into sterilised disposable or screw top jars while boiling hot and immediately seal.
Ingredients for the organic herbal lemonade (4-6 glasses)
250 ml water
100 ml honey
Several sprigs of fresh herbs such as rosemary, thyme, sage, mint
500 – 700 ml chilled mineral water
Add Kulau coconut sugar to taste
Pour the water and honey into a pan and bring to the boil until the honey dissolves. Briefly wash the herbs and add to the honey water in the pan. Allow to boil for a short time, turn off the hob and allow the mixture to steep. Pour the cooled mixture through a sieve and cool in the fridge for around 30 minutes.
Any questions? Our Multikraft partners will be happy to advise you.Find retailer in your area